React is booming, and we are looking to expand our React team with at least five more skilled developers! Do you think that React is the future and you are looking to make a difference with clean and performant code, now is your chance!
What makes you a hero
- A Bachelor or Master degree in IT. (or equal to experience)
- You develop well-crafted software by following industry best practices like continuous integration and unit testing.
- While there is a vast ecosystem, you?re not solely dependant on libraries and know when or when not to use them.
- You have good knowledge of Redux, GraphQL, Jest, Webpack, React SSR solutions,…
- Common software practices such as OO, TTD, CI, CD hold no mysteries for you.
- Receiving feedback is as important as giving it, we expect you to be an absolute team player.
What you?ll do with us
Life is too short to work on boring projects. So you?re lucky: we always aim to find challenges in each project because we believe that life-long learning is the way to go. If we see that a project is not challenging enough, we take action and find something that matches your expectations.
In most cases, you?ll work at the client?s office. In all the other cases you?ll be able to choose yourself where you work. We always aim for projects where partially or full remote work is possible, so we don?t waste time bumper kissing.
Types of projects
We work for startups, SME?s, and corporate clients. Depending on where your interests are in terms of technologies and culture, it might vary which type of project you will be working on and for which client. We believe that communication is key, so ?it?s always important to let us know which projects are in your interests!
We are looking for people with a lot of ?common sense.? In our open and professional environment where every individual has their responsibilities, you will become a key person for clients to reach out to in terms of technology and development.
You are a team player and are able to share your knowledge with both the client and our consultancy team. You have a positive can-do attitude, and you are open to other technologies.
You are hands-on, motivated, and committed to success.
What makes us YOUR hero?
Our employees mean everything to us. We have a dedicated page to explain what we stand for and which company culture we share.
We are open for international candidates who are looking to relocate to Europe/Belgium. A full sponsorship package will be provided by Talentoso, including flight, accommodation, visa sponsorship, and much more. At least a bachelor degree is required for a work permit.